• Friday, February 26, 2010 9:03 PM
Today quite OK,
but now i really very moody, i donno why..
Just like gt a little bit angry to my parents!
Both of them is really cnnt take jokes..
u know what, i tell u..
when i speak to them at lower voice,
they cnnt hear
speak very loud say me scold them!
Never ans, they say me no manner!
What THE ****ING HELL!!!!!!
today we chat until money,
Money REALLY Harm relationship!
We need go CC to gv forms
Dad:Go for what, also no money takes
Me:I nvr say dun give u money ma!
Dad:I Nvr asking for Money from u..
Me:Every time i say dun wan give u all, in e end i also hv give also!
Dad:Silent(Black face)
I super angry about those sentence cos only say play play only..
I Play with them they cnnt take the jokes..
say wat i dun like jokes de hor..
But if they say some Jokes or whatever they can say!
Now they angry with me..
U all know how to angry ar,
I play with u all in e end!
U think i dun angry ar..
I now super angry! DAMN ANGRY!
My Mood for this movement is ANGRY/SAD
Wanted to Cry, But no one to speak to..
Just Cry a few min ago..
I wish that they nvr born me into tis world seriously!
I want to hate them
I Dun want to speak to them anymore
But Cannot,
their our parent!
My Parent is such OLD FASHION..
everything say about last time..
I try to forget what is happening Today
But i won't talk to them too much..
I won't tell them Anything about me or happen abt me..
Unless they ask me properly!
THESE FEW DAY I STILL ANGRY..
I really want to cry out! But i just bear it!