Holiday since 9 Dec, slacking for a week more..
on 20 dec i shall go for work!
Work throughout 4 days today off!
This sunday shall working in city hall fairmont Hotel..as banquet waitress..
But, scared that no train or bus to reach home:'(
ITE Nitec Result will be coming out soon..
Worry, but already no use le right? since we already take our exam..
I Miss My Friend in ITE Bishan! Is my Friend Hor...not others..
But i try not going back to Bishan ITE, really..
I want go CCK ITE
so..this few day working, say tired also not tired...hais..
Yesterday and before the day is really not my day! hate it man!!
Yesterday got one people ask me is is Hong Kong People a not -.-"
Weird!!!
ok, tomorrow is christmas! Merry Christmas to All Of You!!
I Remember on 3 Dec Ker Sing, San Lian and Me queue for the fei lun hai 签名卡..
Queue from the have sun to rain..but we still very happy when we get it! Tee Hee..
So on the 5 Dec, we go out in the early in the morning to queue and it's queue for so long...after a few hour..have a few china girl cut our queue..damn it!!..I see Ker Sing they all face lor..>< Tsk..
but overall is damn HAPPY!